get involvedEDUCATORS & SCHOOLS
T4 introduces students to workforce skills, needs, training and networking opportunities with industry leaders and technicians!
How do we expect young people to dream if they don’t know what they can dream about? Opportunities for industry career exploration give young people broader exposure to the working world they will one day enter. It helps them “connect the dots” between school and career in ways that keep them motivated to learn the skills they will need for the future.
Beyond the Books
Why should you register your class for a T4 Summit?
- Industry career exploration experiences and opportunities can improve academic performance.
- Industry career exploration opportunities improve the attitudes of young people and provide motivation about their industry career possibilities.
- Industry career exploration improves students’ knowledge of career options, encouraging them to develop and work toward goals during their critical years.
- With a better understanding of the working world, young people can more easily envision how they fit successfully into the world.
- Once students know what preparation is needed for specific industry careers, participants will become better able to set realistic goals for themselves and pursue them.
- Students participating in industry career exploration programs are more likely to enroll in career, technology, and academy courses based on future goals.
- Connecting students, and their parents, to industry career exploration at an earlier age is imperative to raising awareness of, and interest in industry career, internship, and apprenticeship options available today and in the future.
How To Register Your Class
Registering your class is easy. Simply download and fill out the form for each Summit you wish to participate in and email it to Marilyn Kipp at the email below.
Call For Inquiry
(701) 226 – 2273
E-Mail For Inquiry
WHO IS INVOLVED
Participating Career Industries
Students will have the opportunity to take part in hands-on activities and learn more about the following career industries:
- Aviation/Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Computers and IT
- And more
Science & Engineering
- Electrical, mechanical, civil engineering & tech
- Land Surveying, and more
- Electrical Power, Processing and Transmission
- Energy Services & Renewable Technician and Green Energy Innovation
- Instrumentation and Control, line worker and mechanical maintenance
- Nuclear Power
- Petroleum Production
- Power Generation and Process Technology
- Lignite Technology
- And more
Tools and Trades
- Precision Agriculture
- Mechanical Systems
- Building Construction
- And more