Sponsor a STEM Student – BPS Career Academy Course
Bismarck Public Schools Career Academy will offer a summer school hands on lab based electronics course for students who have completed the 8th grade from June 6-10, 2022. The course will be taught on the Bismarck State College campus by current and former Bismarck Public School electronics teachers.
The course will include:
- ½ elective high school credit from Bismarck Public Schools Career Academy
- 40 hours of hands on instruction
- 40 hours of industry job shadow / internship
- OSHA 10 hour safety certification
- WSI insurance
- Class is open to all students, from any state who have completed the 8th grade
- $500 company sponsorship per student to cover course, housing, and meal costs plus a job shadow experience when student returns home.
- We welcome parents or sponsors to spend time in Bismarck observing class activities and participating in the electronics labs.
Students will be insured via WSI, will have OSHA 10 safety certification as a pre-requisite to attending class.
If your company is interested in sponsoring a student, please contact email@example.com
Bismarck, N.D. – North Dakota Petroleum Foundation (NDPF) raised $25,680.00 in its first year participating in the Giving Hearts Day fundraising event which culminated at midnight on February 8th. Thanks to the generosity of donors, the NDPF surpassed its goal of...
Hess Corporation Kicks Off North Dakota Petroleum Foundation Giving Hearts Day Campaign with $10,000 in Matching Funds
Bismarck, N.D. (JAN. 2, 2024) – The North Dakota Petroleum Foundation (NDPF) is launching its first Giving Hearts Day campaign thanks to a generous donation of $10,000 from Hess Corporation. The donation will serve as a match to help the NDPF double donations that...
Bismarck, N.D. – The North Dakota Petroleum Foundation (NDPF) today announced its 2023 Al Golden Scholars. The NDPF awarded scholarships to 10 outstanding students who are pursuing post-secondary education in geology, engineering, processing plant technology, science,...