Sponsor a STEM Student – BPS Career Academy Course
Bismarck Public Schools Career Academy will offer a summer school hands on lab based electronics course for students who have completed the 8th grade from June 6-10, 2022. The course will be taught on the Bismarck State College campus by current and former Bismarck Public School electronics teachers.
The course will include:
- ½ elective high school credit from Bismarck Public Schools Career Academy
- 40 hours of hands on instruction
- 40 hours of industry job shadow / internship
- OSHA 10 hour safety certification
- WSI insurance
- Class is open to all students, from any state who have completed the 8th grade
- $500 company sponsorship per student to cover course, housing, and meal costs plus a job shadow experience when student returns home.
- We welcome parents or sponsors to spend time in Bismarck observing class activities and participating in the electronics labs.
Students will be insured via WSI, will have OSHA 10 safety certification as a pre-requisite to attending class.
If your company is interested in sponsoring a student, please contact email@example.com
Williston, N.D. — The Northwest North Dakota Community Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2022 Grayson Mill Energy STEM Education Fellowships teacher grants program. The Fellowships provide STEM educators with resources to support their professional...
The North Dakota Petroleum Foundation will host its annual Teacher Education Seminar June 27-30, 2022 in Bismarck. The seminar is designed to give educators information about the oil and natural gas industry and take projects, lessons, and ideas back to the classroom....
Applications Are Open For The North Dakota Petroleum Foundation’s 2022-2023 Al Golden Scholarships The North Dakota Petroleum Foundation (NDPF) is now accepting applications for its Al Golden Scholarship program for the 2022-2023 school year. The NDPF will award a...