- This event has passed.
April 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - April 15, 2021 @ 2:30 pm UTC+0
T4 Tools Trades Torque Tech is seeking presenters and facilitators to help with the T4 seminar in Watford City on April 14 and 15, 2021.DOWNLOAD PRESENTER FORM
Approximately 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. each day
Rough Rider Center Fieldhouse and Arena
• April 13, 2021 – beginning at 12:00 PM
Rough Rider Center Conference Center
• April 13, 2021 – beginning at 5:00 PM
Watford City Public Schools Classrooms
• April 13, 2021 – beginning at 4:00 PM
All Presenters/facilitators will receive their assigned session space, map(s) and confirmed move-in time prior to arrival.
Helpful Hints for Facilitators:
- Sessions must provide hands-on learning experiences.
- Sessions should produce a genuine workplace experience.
- We have plenty of room for sessions that require equipment, tools, simulators, trucks, well heads, etc.
- Overhead doors accommodate move-in and a fork-lift is available.
- Between 24 and 27 sessions will be available each day. Students will receive their name badges and their schedule for the day in advance.
- We are seeking industry trainers/teachers accustomed to keeping participants working with hands-on materials at the same time for the 40-minute session
- You will be presenting 4, 40-minute sessions each day with 20-25 students plus advisors in each session. Final student numbers will be sent to you as soon as the assignment process has closed. If you are purchasing supplies, estimate for 20-25 participants per session. Note: Students will be in groups of 10 plus or minus 5 with an adult chaperone. It is possible for you to have more than two student groups in each session.
- Session content questions should be addressed to Kent Ellis at 701-426-4891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
T4 is the premier way for tomorrow’s workforce to get an up-close look at the inner workings of industry.