DICKINSON, N.D. – ConocoPhillips today announced the presentation of more than $270,000 in charitable grants to 19 organizations in North Dakota and Montana.
Each year, ConocoPhillips invests in local communities through charitable giving, employee volunteering and sponsorships. Recipients of this year’s donations included education, conservation and health and safety organizations. Included in this total are two grants totaling $150,000 for the Prairie Pothole and Northern Great Plains Joint Ventures, which implement conservation programs to help sustain bird populations through targeted wetland and grassland protection, restoration and enhancement.
In addition to the $270,000 in grants to local organizations, this year, ConocoPhillips has also contributed more than $900,000 to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation’s SPIRIT of Conservation and Western Big Game Migration programs. The programs support species and habitat conservation efforts in multiple states, including Montana and North Dakota.
“At ConocoPhillips, we are committed to being a great neighbor and building strong relationships with organizations in the communities where we live and work,” said Mo Chahal, Williston operations manager. “These organizations play a vital role in our communities, and we are proud to be able to support them through philanthropic contributions.”
ConocoPhillips has offices in Dickinson and Watford City, North Dakota. A full list of this year’s grant recipients is provided below:
- Boys and Girls Club of Richland County
- City of Dickinson Fire Department
- Farm Rescue
- Foundation for Community Care
- Gateway to Science Center
- Hill Top Heritage Foundation
- Kidstop – Watford City
- Killdeer Area Ambulance Service
- McKenzie County Public School District
- North Dakota Community Foundation: Dickinson
- North Dakota Petroleum Foundation
- Richardton Health Center, Inc.
- St. Alexius Medical Center
- Theodore Roosevelt Nature/History Association
- Western Wellness Foundation/Best Friends Mentoring
- Wolf Pup Daycare
- Benefit Fund of McKenzie County Healthcare
- Northern Great Plains Joint Venture
- Prairie Pothole Joint Venture
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Western Big Game Migration
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation SPIRIT of Conservation
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 15 countries, $84 billion of total assets, and approximately 10,300 employees at March 31, 2021. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,488 MBOED for the three months ended March 31, 2021, and proved reserves were 4.5 BBOE as of Dec. 31, 2020. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
Get In touch below.
100 W Broadway Avenue, Suite 200
Bismarck, ND 58501
P.O. Box 1395
Bismarck, ND 58502